Sunday, January 27, 2013

Meet the blogger

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Reshil but you can call my "ivy". I'm currently a student at UCLA aspiring to one day attend Med-school to become a doctor. In the meantime, I'm working on my bachelors degree in Anthropology and sharing my love for clothes on this blog. I love fashion and shopping. I enjoy bargain hunting and would love to share my secrets with you. I believe any style looks good just as long as you have the confidence to rock it.


Clothing
Undershirt: Keene LA white shirt $30
Shirt: Levi's Denim long-sleeve $40
Pants: Forever 21 corduroy $11
Shoes: Urban Outfitters $10

Accessories
Watch: Michael Kors $190
Pearl and diamond Bracelet: Forever 21 $3.80 for a set
 Silver Chain bracelet: Tiffany's and Co. $340
Blue Bangle: Forever 21 $3.80
Spike Bracelet: Forever 21 $3.80
Rings: from my momma $priceless


Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment