Wednesday, February 27, 2013

California Girl





Lazy Lazy Humpday! If you're a Californian, then you're no stranger to the sweater and short combo. Most people wear a sweater, shorts, and UGGs. . . I find UGGs to be super soft and cozy, but my boyfriend refuses to let me wear/buy them. So my shoe collection is lacking in the Ugg department, but I have combat boots to compensate. I always feel super lazy in the middle of the week. Sometimes I'm excited for the middle of the week because its like a "slide" down into the weekend (*as some people describe the Humday as) or a tease because you've only gotten through half the work week. Anywho, this week is not too special, just a normal week and a lazy humpday for me. I was invited to go to Universal Studios today but I couldn't ditch my Chem Lab :( I guess there's always a next time.. 

I apologize for not having links to most of my clothes, i bought them a long time ago. I'll try to find links to clothing which are similar to the ones posted, hopefully that helps :) 

Happy Shopping Ya'll

Clothing
Sweater- Free People Striped Sweater 
Pants- Nordstrom (I bought these two summers ago so I would recommend this or this
Shoes- J. Crew (I got mine on Sale a while ago, but I recommend these

No comments:

Post a Comment