Monday, February 25, 2013

Queen of Hearts


I got my thug face going on in here. lol!




Happy Monday everyone. . . but not really. Mondays are the worst because the last thing I want to do is go back to school/work. I wish the weekend was endless.. shoot, don't we all?! But anyways, since its Monday and I'm back to work/school, gotta wear something comfy for the beginning of the week. I saw a heart sweater at J. Crew that i fell in love with, but after seeing how much the sweater cost, i wasn't that much in love anymore. During that shopping trip I decided to stop inside Old Navy to see what they had to offer and lo' and behold, they had a heart sweater for a quarter of the price that J. Crew was selling theirs for. It didn't take me long to find a size and purchase this baby for only $20. 

Clothing:
Shirt- J. Crew Polka dot popover
Sweater- Old Navy Heart sweater 
Jeans- Levis Jeggings
Shoes- J Crew flats 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment