Monday, April 15, 2013

I'M BACK!!

Hey Everyone!

I've been really busy lately with finals week and spring break ;) I went to Dallas to visit my brother and sister in law and my beautiful niece. It was an awesome trip and I'm super excited to go back and see them again. Can you tell I haven't had much rest lately? The bags under my eyes are really starting to show. Dallas is a great place. The food is awesome and the lifestyle isn't much different from LA or California. However, they have a very southern accent and every sentence has "ya'll" in it.

I also went to Vegas during Spring Break. I'm not 21 yet, so I didn't get to do much, but it was a fun trip. My boyfriend had a bowling tournament and he was super close to making the cut. Hopefully he can next time! We went exploring around Vegas and I did a little shopping... actually splurging.. I bought a Versace bag. I fell in love instantly and just had to have it! eek! that shopaholic in me lost control and my credit card took a beating, but I'm always on top of my bills and it will be soon paid off! :)

Hope everyone's Spring Break went well.

xoxo



Aren't you in love with the bag too?? I AM! 


Sweater: Forever 21
Shoes: Viktor
Shorts: Dylan George
Bag: Versace

No comments:

Post a Comment