Thursday, April 18, 2013

Simply Spring


Hey everyone,

I've been really slow on posting things because recently I've become obsessed with Game of Thrones. I'm currently half way through season 2 and its so awesome. I come home and watch it all day. On another note, I've been really busy in my lab. We're currently working on a project so that it can hopefully be published by the end of the year. *crossing my fingers.

I hope everyone's enjoying their day back at school. I know I'm not. However, I love my organic chemistry class because my professor is so awesome! I wish he taught all my chemistry classes.

xoxo

I love Downtown San Diego!
My ombre is looking good here, if I don't say so myself..


Clothing
Jeans: Levi
Shoes: Viktor
Shirt: Madewell
Bracelets: Disneyland / Tiffany & Co. 

No comments:

Post a Comment